Starting cart and stairs are disappeared

Have a technical question about the Lockheed A-12? Ask here!

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin

Emanuele76
Starting cart and stairs are disappeared

Post by Emanuele76 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Hi this is my first topic, and this is my problem...
I recently formatted my pc and I installed again flight simulator x steam edition, so after I installed again also the A-12 but the two starter cart and the stairs are disappeared..... :o I don't know what happened...sorry...I downloaded the file from the store without the antivirus activated and I installed the file also without the antivirus activated and I installed the file like admin , but someting is wrong. The airplane in the cold and dark configuration is ok with the reds cover and ready to fly it works great. Aniway if you have a solution good otherwise it's fine.... this is the first issue that I had...You guys made one of the best plane that I ever seen in my life seems real everytings seems real.... when I watch the videos on you tube and I hear people like Frank Murray talking, I immediately fly your plane....when is possible have a conversion of all the others plane for FSX SE ????? T hanks

DBushell

Re: Starting cart and stairs are disappeared

Post by DBushell » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 am

Hi

Glad you like her, she is a real sports car of the sky.

The Start Carts and stairs only appear under certain conditions ie parking brake on and canopy open or engines off. I would suggest the issue is with the gauges - please check to make sure the gauges are all installed correctly. - they are in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Glowingheat A-12 Cygnus\panel folder. Gauges usually control these visibility conditions - there's a chance that the controller for these effects is in the mdl file itself.

David

Emanuele76

Re: Starting cart and stairs are disappeared

Post by Emanuele76 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:49 pm

ok thanks I'm done I'm stupid they appear with the parking brake sorry