FSX Hustler Screenshots

Got the FSX native B-58 Hustler? Ask questions here!

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin

dbhally
Re: FSX Hustler Screenshots

Post by dbhally » Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Hello again,

I just remembered an old question I had always meant to ask you...from way back when I first got the B-58 for fs9. mostly a fantasy of mine..lol

Have you ever considered or is there any way to add the other stations behind the cockpit...is it fire control and a kind of RIO? That would be amazing to have imo, with some limited functionality,maybe some weapons capability...(I have no idea how it worked. Maybe I can find a book) I have seen the other stations modelled in 3d on the web but it was not associated to fsx.
&
What if there was a restored B-58 with an updated cockpit? would you ever consider doing a fictionalized VC for the B-58? Using, idk...default FSX MFD gauges for example?

Some purist may not like that but...I think it would be awesome.

Thanks again,
David

DBushell

Post by DBushell » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Unfortunately adding the other stations to the B-58 will not be possible not because I don't want to do it, it's just the time involved. The VC as it stands is much improved, if I were to make VC's for the other two stations it would still be in production in a years time.

An updated MFD cockpit is not something I would venture in to either because it is too far beyond the realms of reality.

The old round gauges are all smooth now and I'm currently working on tool tips.

dbhally

Post by dbhally » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 am

yeah, understood, wishful thinking is all...thank you for your reply, still very excited of course.

DBushell

Post by DBushell » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Me too its been a long time coming!

tomaryan

Post by tomaryan » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:44 pm

On your home page you have a screenshot of a B-58 RC (Return Component which is the term for a B-58 without a pod) taking off in Max A/B. Sorry but the aircraft would stand on its tail if Max A/B were used with this configuration due to the position of the engines. Mil power takeoff only.

DBushell

Post by DBushell » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 pm

I will be replacing those screenshots with some new shortly.

Thanks for the info!