Bien Hoa X [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

fsafranek
Re: Bien Hoa X

Post by fsafranek » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm out of ideas (actually have a few but tested them and they wouldn't influence this). Going to ask MickeyD if he has any.

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:07 am

I'm afraid I have no ideas at all. I've checked out the scenery source file and can find nothing wrong. I have full comms in FSX/Vista with no dead spots. As you purchased the scenery back in May 2013 it must have been OK back then so it won't have altered now. I think you need to check out items you may have installed since then. Or have you updated to another OS for example?
I would go through your scenery library and uncheck everything EXCEPT Bien Hoa then check it out. If the comms work OK start adding the other items one by one until you find the one that is causing the problem. The solution may be to alter the scenery priorities.

Hope that helps.

WarHorse47

Post by WarHorse47 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:40 pm

Well. Thanks for trying.

One point I'd like to make. Although I purchased the product in May 2013 doesn't mean I used the scenery enough then to notice the missing ground communications.

I assure you that the problem reported existed after install.

Since purchasing it I have added Orbx scenery for the PNW, several WWII freeware sceneries of the Solomon's, Marianas, etc., and other Team SDB sceneries. If there is another scenery conflicting with the Bien Hoa X scenery or if the scenery needs to be in a certain order, I would have no idea where to start.

--WH