Dambusters [Resolved]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

Gunsmoke
Re: Dambusters

Post by Gunsmoke » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:35 am

Hi Mick. Used AIPFP3 and found problem FS9 files in UKMIL Waddington and Coningsby scenery. I deleted these two and surprise surprise I now have Scampton full of lovely Dambusters ready to go. Many thanks for solving the problem. :)

Gunsmoke

Post by Gunsmoke » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Further to my last post. This evening I took my FCS 'Upkeep' equipped Lancaster over to Scampton and set the time and date for 19.00 hrs 16th May 1943. I then joined the rest of 617 squadron for a very immersive take off to attack the Ruhr dams. Waiting in the queue for take off with the setting sun silhouetteing the other Dambusting Lancs was, to say the least a big thrill. Add the call from the tower "W Whisky clear for take off" and you a very convincing and immersive experience. Keep up the great work guys Let's have more of the same.

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Pleased you got it sorted. Sorry it took me so long to remember it, it's something that came to devs attention well into FSX. One of those unannounced things that M$ like to drop on us. BTW AIFP2 will find FS9 traffic files and convert them.