Team SDB - US Airfields Vol#1 FSX [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

jfw0371
Team SDB - US Airfields Vol#1 FSX [Closed]

Post by jfw0371 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:12 am

Hello,
I bought Team SDB - US Airfields Vol#1 FSX from FlightSim on 26 September, 2015. I tried to download it on 1/11/2015, and it is gone from their website. I have asked them what happened and why I can no longer download it, but they haven't replied. Has the product been pulled by you? if so, is there a way I can get one final copy as my computer and back up crashed.

Thank you

Jim

mickeyd

Re: Team SDB - US Airfields Vol#1 FSX

Post by mickeyd » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:12 am

Hi Jim
The scenery package in question is no longer on sale but The Flightsim Store should still have it in order that customers can re-download. As the retailer they are responsible for providing this service. I understand there was a problem during the transfer of files to the new server so perhaps that's the reason. If they haven't still got it we will provide Flightsim Store with a new copy. I have patched Flightsim Store into this post in order to make them aware. Please take it up with them as we can't supply direct to customer.

jfw0371

Post by jfw0371 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:50 am

Mickey,
I wanted to say thank you for your help. Soon after you contacted them, they reloaded the software and emailed me. Again thank you.
Jim

Butch

Post by Butch » Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi,

I just tried to purchase your US Airfields Volume 1 from the flightsim store and it is not available (again) for purchase.
Would appreciate it if you could please ask them if they would restock it for purchase.

Thanks for your help.

"Butch"

retnavycpo

Post by retnavycpo » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:49 pm

Ditto the request for the U.S. Airfields Vol. 1 to please be available again. I had read a post that it apparently WAS available as DLC on Steam, but it is not there now either. Please make available? Thank you. Pete

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:48 pm

Firstly It NEVER was on sale at Steam ( and our stuff never will be they want too big a cut).
Secondly all 3 multi airfield packages have been with drawn permanently from sale as they were getting quite dated and most of the scenery objects were originally compiled for FS9. The airfields are in the process of being updated and re-worked and are being re-released as individual sceneries. Some are now available at PC Aviator.