Visual C++ [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

JR1Wingnut
Visual C++ [Closed]

Post by JR1Wingnut » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:50 am

I'm running a 64 bit sys. Do I need the 32 bit the 64 bit or both ?
The RFN guide is confusing, to me anyway.
- Visual C++ 2010 Microsoft. The version 32 bits (x86) must be also installed on the systems 64 bits (x64)
Oh and thanks form the help.......Wingnut

aeronauta

Re: Visual C++

Post by aeronauta » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:10 am

wingnut, I think you found the answer but yes , you need both according to the V4.2 manual, in any case I have to ask you if you have the Gauge running in V3.1 with Win 10, I cant get the gauge to show after the shift 8 (in my case) ,

The reason for this is that the Operating system is 64bit but the Application is 32bits.

Jorge

JR1Wingnut

Post by JR1Wingnut » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:50 am

aeronauta wrote:wingnut, I think you found the answer but yes , you need both according to the V4.2 manual, in any case I have to ask you if you have the Gauge running in V3.1 with Win 10, I cant get the gauge to show after the shift 8 (in my case) ,

The reason for this is that the Operating system is 64bit but the Application is 32bits.

Jorge
Jorge thanks for the reply.
the only one I saw was v4.2 . I'm running win 7 64bit.
I have the boat and I think all the advanced stuff working but like you I cant get the gauge so I have no tac or ILS.
I am however able to use the stock radio but have to be carful , if I hit the wrong freq. game freeze .
I don't know I'm pretty frustrated ......got a lot of hours into this thing.
Thanks again.........................Joe

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:28 pm

mmmm, thank you Joe, I tried everything I think , must be something to do wirth the .dll, is there a way to comunicate this to RFN or the gauge creator...

V4.2 is very recent...

Jorge

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:49 pm

aeronauta wrote: is there a way to comunicate this to RFN or the gauge creator...

V4.2 is very recent...

Jorge
From the RFN TACAN Gauge manual...
5-5) Contact
The most effective way is to look at the forum http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/ and ask your question there if the
answer was not already given (the function "search" is very useful for this purpose)

Otherwise send me an e-mail, but without any commitment for time of answer. I will do my best :)
Fro75@yahoo.fr

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:16 am

Thank you Frank, I am trying but keeps sending me back as the letters are wrong... seems I am not human!!..

Will try again later..

Jorge

JR1Wingnut

Post by JR1Wingnut » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:19 am

aeronauta wrote:Thank you Frank, I am trying but keeps sending me back as the letters are wrong... seems I am not human!!..

Will try again later..

Jorge
Hay Jorge.........I went to that web site also..... but I don't parlavoo france......so I don't have a clue.
I tried to install the 86x but it wont let me. Said it detected a newer version. So I tried the uninstall the 64x and then install 86x......got the same massage.
So I just re-installed the 64x............I don't know ....I Think I'd have better luck if I went and beat my head on the wall.

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:10 pm

the visual 2010 is OK I have both versions , .net comes with Win 10 at the latest version so its not needed, the French is not my best but I can undestand what they want and say but still does not work , it sys I am not human...I have grand children already!!!!! Sent an email and I'm waiting..

Jorge

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Use Google Chrome browser and it will translate from French to English for you.

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:43 pm

Yes thanks , I did and when you have to accept the terms the click does nothing and you cannot continue...

Jorge