RAF Leconfield [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

ken571
RAF Leconfield [Closed]

Post by ken571 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:30 am

Hi - I've just purchased the above scenery and downloaded it. However, whilst the scenery is there in excellent form there are no parked aircraft. I can only presume that a previous download may have interfered with the program as, when I checked my old copy of RAF Binbrook the Lightenings had vanished from there. Any ideas please. Ken

fsafranek

Re: RAF Leconfield

Post by fsafranek » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:55 am

When aircraft that were placed using AI traffic files suddenly stop working it is either because the Airliner Traffic level slider under Settings - Display - Traffic has been set to too low of a value for any to be displayed or an FS9 traffic file has been added to your FSX installation. The FS9 traffic file will make all FSX traffic files stop working.

When our Leconfield is installed straight out of the box there will be a lot of static aircraft lined up in front of the hangers. One will move out for touch and goes (if he isn't already in the air, depends on the local time) but the rest you see are all static. As mentioned in the User Notes you can replace the statics with AI versions and they will all eventually move about. In the AI model file we recommend in the notes there is no traffic file to mess things up, just the basic aircraft. So if you have a traffic file for Leconfield other than the ones we include it may be the cause. Also look at what other sceneries you have recently installed that included AI traffic.

You can use AI Flight Planner by Don Grovestine to check any traffic files you have and convert them to FSX format. More info and the latest version is here: http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?folder=AIFP