RAF Linton-on-Ouse AI Hunters [Resolved]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

WarHorse47
Re: RAF Linton-on-Ouse AI Hunters

Post by WarHorse47 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:25 am

Greetings. Thought I'd give an update on my progress.

FSPilotShop responded to my support ticket and reset my downloads. Not only did they reset my downloads for Binbrook and Goxhill, but all my downloads. So as a precaution I download additional Team SDB scenery I had purchased from them. Although I have my prior copies burned on CD, I wanted to make sure I had the latest version.

After updating Binbrook, I lost the AI Lightnings so I updated Goxhill. Since Driffield was part of another package, I ended up converting the traffic files as suggested using AIFP3. Bottom line is all scenery that had FS9 traffic files were updated and each have working AI. No more traces of any FS9 traffic files.

I should add that during this process when I removed the prior install of Binbrook, my registry was somewhat confused and I ended up uninstalling another addon product - so I had to track that down on a CD and reinstall it. It's been a busy evening.

As a suggestion or question would it be possible to get a summary post in the forum that lists all of the SDB Scenery with initial release date and date of any update? And if needed any notation such what was changed in the update or even if it has been discontinued? I know I have at least 11 folders of SDB scenery in my addon scenery folder and I'll probably be adding more in the future, so it would nice to know if any prior purchases should be updated.

Thanks for your help. I'm off to refill my wine glass. :?

--WH