Enterprise in P3D4?

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

kevfirth
Enterprise in P3D4?

Post by kevfirth » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Are the old 32bit gauges that werent working updated to 64bit yet please? I only discovered this product yesterday and would buy in a heartbeat if it was fully v4 compatible!

If its not fixed yet is there an ETA for full working compatibility please?
Thanks K

fsafranek

Re: Enterprise in P3D4?

Post by fsafranek » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:15 pm

The Advanced Features of the package use the RFN Carrier Gauge which is is still only available in 32-bit.
Sylvain Parouty, also our ship builder, is working on converting the gauge to 64-bit. Once that is finished we will update the package accordingly.
In the meantime, the ship works perfectly fine in P3Dv4 using the FSX-Accelerations carrier features.

kevfirth

Post by kevfirth » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:54 pm

Thanks for the info :)

What about this?
http://vlso.blogspot.co.uk/

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:13 am

kevfirth wrote:Thanks for the info :)

What about this?
http://vlso.blogspot.co.uk/
Apparently vLSO is now 64-bit compatible (released while I was on vacation) and it previously worked with the Enterprise.
That may solve some issues while we wait for Sylvain. We've worked with Sylvain (obviously), Farley with the upcoming CEX
features that we will incorporate, and Michel on RFN projects. Will have to reach out and find out what the changes are.

retnavycpo

Post by retnavycpo » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:09 am

Hi guys,

I am so glad you are working so diligently on the Big E. I originally purchased it from FSPilot. I have the download and receipt.

My question is, once you have everything updated, i.e. RFN gauge, etc....will a updated installed be released, or will you be posting files to update the existing package?

My download link with FSPilot expired, but I don't mind paying for a renewal link if I have to.

Thanks, Pete

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Once the new 64-bit version of the files have been released there will be a link provided to download them and an instruction file on using them in P3Dv4.
We'll have to get permission as before to package them in the full product.

There is no estimate on the release date (I am very involved in the testing). The product is not only being made compatible with 64-bit, it is being redesigned and enhanced.

But in the meantime, the built in FSX-Acceleration based carrier trapping and launching included in P3Dv4 works fine.

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:39 pm

It works now.

See: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=393