CVN-65 - RFN Gauge - IndiaFoxtEcho T-45C Issue

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

trackbar
Re: CVN-65 - RFN Gauge - IndiaFoxtEcho T-45C Issue

Post by trackbar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:06 pm

l've taken a couple of screen shots but having a bit of a time getting them in the forum page

copy paste not working... think l need a url to attach the img to ?
Much better at email attachments lol...lam old Frank,
and thanks for spending your time on this for me

JohnS

Post by JohnS » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:08 am

Hi - First of all - WOW what a nice carrier scenery. Most of the scenery works very well.

Still I have some issues with a couple of aircraft so hope that I can get some help.
This is about the Dino's T-45. I have tried many times to get the TACAN to work.
I have been following the manual 100% but first problem is that in the panel folder - there is no [Vcockpit01] so I have tried to put the lines in Vcockpit02 -
but each time only a blur rectangular box comes up in the left side of the screen. What ever I try to change - only this strange box comes up.
I have tried to paste the whole [Vcockpit01] into the panel.cfg - but that didn't change anything.
When I activate the aircraft in NAS Oceana a line is visible in the top of the screen telling me that TACAN is activated (and some more details). So I think it works -
but the correct instrument is not visible. Only this long square box in the left side of the screen.

I have installed the TACAN in the F-14 - works well. Also in the Grayhound and Hawkeye - no problems.

Any help with how to change the panel.cfg would be most appriciated.

I am using the RFN carrier gauge V.5.3 on WIN10/64
Best regards
John/Copenhagen/Denmark

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:23 am

We're glad you like the carrier package. I read of your difficulty with the RFN gauge in another thread and am glad to see that you were able to sort it out.
And thank you for explaining the solution so others will be able to apply it themselves.