where the hell is my carrier?? [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

joeporta
where the hell is my carrier?? [Closed]

Post by joeporta » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 am

BOUGHT d loaded installed blah blah blah cant find it cant place it cant use it with my superbug, can i have a refund for this %^&# youve sold me?

bubba620

Re: where the hell is my carrier??

Post by bubba620 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I had the same problem finding any of the carriers with my F-18 at first. As long as you know how to use your superbug you will have a blast finding and landing and then taking off again. Please get into the manual really heavy and I guarantee you will love it. Some of the people on here can walk you through but the manual will help you as long as you do know how use and fly that jet.

bubba620

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:32 pm

I think bubba620 has said it so well. What's the phrase? Ah yes "RTFM" I think :)

DBushell

Post by DBushell » Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Rather than shooting your mouth off, why don't you ask for help in a polite manner, it's not much to ask is it when you clearly have not read the manual.

joeporta

Post by joeporta » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:28 pm

Refund, for this useless rubbish ty, mess with cfg files?? fly 100 miles to find some ropey looking carrier, erm, no, thanks, ill just have the money back , i pay for it, then i have to mess with the cfg? i think not, so you go to all that trouble to design something, then mess up the install, and it is, a mess, most folks want plug and play not have to load it like some cheap cartoon style aircraft from simivation, effects here gauges there etc etc, so my point is valid, its unusable, ill just have my money back thanks,, :D

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Have you tried using it with Lamont Clark's "AI Carriers" add-on? If not, see page 27 of the manual. You can't fail to find it when it's only 10 miles maximum away and directly ahead.

If 10 miles isn't enough of a challenge let it steam away for awhile or fly away from it and then turn around to locate it while try using the RFN gauge described on page 28. That will find the carrier for you up to about 100 miles away and can then be switched to ILS mode to get you lined up properly and then take your eyes out of the cockpit and switch to the FLOLS system for a visual approach.

If all else fails, uninstall it completely and the reinstall following the manual instructions step by step on page 3, and then on page 11 for the Advanced features.

After that (or now) if you don't intend to ever use it you will need to contact whatever vender you bought it from for a refund. We can't help you with that, that's between you and them.

DBushell

Post by DBushell » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:37 pm

joeporta wrote:Refund, for this useless rubbish ty, mess with cfg files?? fly 100 miles to find some ropey looking carrier, erm, no, thanks, ill just have the money back , i pay for it, then i have to mess with the cfg? i think not, so you go to all that trouble to design something, then mess up the install, and it is, a mess, most folks want plug and play not have to load it like some cheap cartoon style aircraft from simivation, effects here gauges there etc etc, so my point is valid, its unusable, ill just have my money back thanks,, :D
Why buy a carrier if you don't like the fact you have to find it again out in the open ocean?! I'd suggest a career in naval aviation is not for you! :lol:

joeporta

Post by joeporta » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 am

this product, is crap, period, :P monies returned so buh bye team rubbish :lol:

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 pm

joeporta wrote:this product, is crap, period, :P monies returned so buh bye team rubbish :lol:
You win some, you lose some. Fortunately hundreds more satisfied winners than disatisfied losers. ;)