Extra - "extra" bonus carrier track . . [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

expat
Extra - "extra" bonus carrier track . . [Closed]

Post by expat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:14 pm

Would it be possible for someone to post a second carrier track to use for carrier ops at Vietnam/Yankee Station that is near and compliments the existing one? It is easy to mod with the Big E (best carrier for FSX btw) or others using AIBTC but getting the google earth path right is beyond my abilities! You could just change the location/direction of slightly of the existing path for Yankee Station.

Thanks

expat

fsafranek

Re: Extra - "extra" bonus carrier track . .

Post by fsafranek » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:27 am

I'll ask MickeyD since he made them for the package. He may so no because it might muck things up but just in case, how much of a shift did you have in mind?

expat

Post by expat » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:13 pm

Howdy Frank!

Would be good just to have another track in the Yankee Station area to fly to - I think they had three carriers out there usually in a sort of triangle area. Probably not within view of the horizon but not too far to find with the RFN TACAN gauge. You could just post the taffic.bgl itself here (or another appropriate forum frequented by SDB users) that people could add as an option (and mod to taste with the AI boat utility rather than mess up the Big E download.

Regards,
expat

mickeyd

Post by mickeyd » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi expat

Now I've got GE working again on my XP rig I'll see what I can do. It may be after Christmas when I get time to do it though. Perhaps I'll also put them up for download at http://www.Flightsim.com too.

MickeyD