USS Enterprise for Both FSX & P3D [Resolved]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

DesertDrydock
USS Enterprise for Both FSX & P3D [Resolved]

Post by DesertDrydock » Wed May 14, 2014 10:10 pm

I've decided to purchase the Team SDB USS Enterprise. I own FSX and P3D so I'm wondering which version to order so that it will work smoothly in both simulators.

mickeyd

Re: USS Enterprise for Both FSX & P3D

Post by mickeyd » Sat May 17, 2014 8:37 pm

The Enterprise will work in either sim if you are familiar with the folder structure of both sims. Each version comes in a dedicated installer to make installation easy. As P3D is a Lockheed Martin product all the Boeing aircraft are missing, eg. FA-18, so we use a P3D default aircraft ( with an invisible tailhook) for the saved flights. (You can replace it with your own). We also include our own LSO sounds as these also are omitted from P3D.

DesertDrydock

Re: USS Enterprise for Both FSX & P3D

Post by DesertDrydock » Mon May 19, 2014 8:55 pm

Thanks Mickey-D I ordered the P3D version last Friday. After I extracted the file I installed it back to the same folder so I could see all the files, then manually installed them into my FSX. It seems to works fine. I use vLSO, I've ran a few traps and seem bent on catching the one wire for some reason but I'll figure it out.

I purchased this for an evaluation because I see a void in the marker that I'm hoping you may consider filling. I think, if you will work with us, that you can sell a lot of carriers while making a substantial sized and ever growing community very happy...

DD