Lightning Strikes RAF Binbrook installation problem [Resolved]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

RustyRivets
Lightning Strikes RAF Binbrook installation problem [Resolved]

Post by RustyRivets » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:54 pm

I have purchased a copy of Team SDB - Lightning Strikes : RAF Binbrook FSX through 'The Flightsim Store; however, I find that I am unable to install this download into my game!
The download comes as an Adobe PDF, which I have unpacked using 7-zip; this file, I have placed in the Add On Scenery file in FSX.
I have followed the instructions given at the end of the set up wizard, but un fortunately FSX settings/ add area is telling me that no match for the file exists! :?
I have also un-installed and re-installed 4 times now, all with the same result!
I've tried to re-opened the file via the RAF Binbrook FSX SDB exe. application, but end up going around in circles each time. I have tested the download, which says it is Ok, but again No match for the necessary file is found through the FSX scenery directory.
I initially contacted The Flightsim Store, from which I purchased the download for: Team SDB - Lightning Strikes : RAF Binbrook FSX, who then pointed me in your direction.
Please Guys, help me out here, as this is so frustrating not being able to get this sorted out! :cry: In fact it's driving me mad! :x

I'm sure that you'll come up with a simple solution,

Yours hopefully,

RustyRivets.

RustyRivets

Re: Lightning Strikes RAF Binbrook installation problem

Post by RustyRivets » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Guys, just to let you know; I have sorted the problem out myself!

It appears that somehow the file was being sent to an in correct file location in my PC program file instead of the X86 program file.

So the scenery is now installed.