RAF Binbrook- Lightning Training Flight [Closed]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

RustyRivets
RAF Binbrook- Lightning Training Flight [Closed]

Post by RustyRivets » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:09 am

Hi Guys,

This is only my second post on your forum, rather new to the world of Flight sims.

In my first post, I managed to sort out actually installing the add-on scenery etc. for Lightning Strikes.

My question this time, and with luck you will actually provide the answer, is:-

Where/when or how will I get to see the Lightning Training Flight AI aircraft parked on the dispersal area or in any of the blister hangars :?:

I've got the AI F6 doing circuit and bumps, and all the a/c generators and ladders in place, but No aircraft. All my settings are at MAX, but no Lightnings parked side by side.

As far as I'm aware I've copied and pasted the relevant files to their respective folder locations; so have I missed something :?:

Your help would be greatly appreciated :!:

RustyRivets :)

mickeyd

Re: RAF Binbrook- Lightning Training Flight

Post by mickeyd » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:39 am

All the a/c should be visible or in flight with the sliders maxed. As you can see the touch n go OK the traffic file is in place and the AI Lightning pack is installed OK. The only other thing I can think of is another addon. Photo scenery often plays havoc with other addons that play by the Microsoft rules. OrbX is the biggest culprit. Do you have OrbX installed by any chance? If so try deactivating it in the scenery library. Also ensure that Binbrook is N0.1 in the library.