Team SDB FSX/P3D Download [Resolved]

Scenery design for Flight Simulator series from Team SDB

Moderators:fsafranek, DBushell, admin, mickeyd

aeronauta
Team SDB FSX/P3D Download [Resolved]

Post by aeronauta » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:06 am

Hi I have a problem with Team SDB download with SimShack, I have this Order details
01/31/2013 #12797 Jorge Roldan, Australia Dispatched £18.00
and cannot download the file, I have opened 3 tickets , the first one was quickly addressed and the DOWNLOAD button appeared in my account, but when selecting it gives me a 404 Not Found, I opened another one to refer this new problem , ...no action , on the 2/2/2016 I opened another one 552115 and am still waiting for a reply, I have been trying to download but every time I get a 404 not found , my download available count is reduced...

Can someone here Please help...

Jorge

mickeyd

Re: Team SDB FSX/P3D Download

Post by mickeyd » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:27 pm

We're very sorry but the vendor site is responsible for dealing with purchasing problems. You'll have to contact them again. We're just the developers not the retailers.

Edit: I have contacted Ryan at SimShack and hopefully he will be in touch with you shortly.

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:08 pm

Can't make any promises aeronauta but will see what we know about this.
You never said what the item you can't download was though. I'm sure we have
a way of finding out but letting us know would speed things up.

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm

Frank I think I did , its the team SDB FSX/P3D program...

Jorge

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:02 am

Based on the price quoted I'm assuming it was the Enterprise. As Michael said we have sent a note to Simshack on your behalf.

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Thank you Frank, I will wait a bit more , yes it is the Team SDB Enterprise FSX P3D

Jorge

aeronauta

Post by aeronauta » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:18 am

Thank you all, I have downloaded the file successfully now ...

Jorge

Butch

Post by Butch » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:20 am

I purchased the Team SDB USS Enterprise for FSX and wonder if it would be compatabie for P3d?
The users manual reads for FSX and I see that one for P3D as well was not included.

SimShack.net
Order Number: 15999
Date Ordered: Wednesday 04 December, 2013

1 x Team SDB USS Enterprise Aircraft Carrier for FSX/Prepar3D () = $21.83
Flight Simulator Package Microsoft Flight Simulator X

The manual for above product reads FSX. I would like to get the 3D version as I have upgraded to P3d.
I sent simshack a or flyawaysimulaton suppport a request to provide a link for the P3d version.
As you can see it has been 4 years since I purchased the FSX version, and I need to know if I can get a P3d version
as replacement for the Fsx version.

Thanks

fsafranek

Post by fsafranek » Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:29 am

All Team SDB Enterprise manuals are available for folks to review before purchase. The P3D manual is listed: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31

The P3D version requires LSO voice files since P3D does not include Mission files. The FSX version uses the default Carrier Practice mission files.

I believe our installer now supports FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D. You might consider re-downloading it to get the LSO voice files.

Hope this helps.

Butch

Post by Butch » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:44 pm

I redownloaded the program from simshack:

The download version purchased link is active but the download latest version link is not active.
After I did a redownload, I got the same program I purchased back in 2013. The manual refers to FSX installation
no mention of P3d. No multi-installer, just installer offering to install to FSX.

https://www.simshack.net/products/uss-e ... epar3d-682

Link above you can see it touts it's compatibility for FSX P3d etc.....

fsafranek wrote:All Team SDB Enterprise manuals are available for folks to review before purchase. The P3D manual is listed: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=31

The P3D version requires LSO voice files since P3D does not include Mission files. The FSX version uses the default Carrier Practice mission files.

I believe our installer now supports FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D. You might consider re-downloading it to get the LSO voice files.

Hope this helps.